The inversion yoga swing will assist you in several ways. There are 4 purposeful reasons the beginner yoga poses will benefit you the most.
- Relieving stress
- Reducing back pain
- Strengthening the core
- Elongating the spine
Yoga exercising should be an exhilarating experience. Starting out will be challenging for you. Remaining positive is a mindset that will carry you through yoga. Having the spirit and inspiration to push forward will move you in the right direction. Rewarding moments will pay off when you look and feel the difference.
3-Steps to Heal Your Spine
Improve Your Health, Enhance Your Well-Being & Instantly Relieve Back Pain
With regular usage, the benefits of inversion therapy are endless…
More specifically, relieve your existing back pain–no harmful pills or expensive treatments required and you can also protect your back from permanent and painful spine damage.
It has been reported to boost your “happy” hormones and relieve spinal compression. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or all of the above, our yoga swing can help relieve those achy muscles.
Yoga swing is the perfect inversion therapy tool to rejuvenate and revitalize your health and exercise routine. The inversion yoga swing provides natural muscle stretching and strengthening into an all-in-one total body yoga workout.
What You Can Expect…
Instant Pain Relief – After a long day, spend a few minutes upside down and allow gravity to relax and elongate your back.
Injury Prevention – Start strengthening and elongating your spine today to prevent future injury and relieve wear and tear.
Flexibility – Add that extra depth to every stretch with strong and supportive materials that allow you to bend further with confidence.
Core and Upper Body Strength – Provide your core with a dynamic new challenge. Use gravity and inversion to push your upper body and core to the limit.
Peace of Mind – With just a few minutes of daily use, our yoga swing allows you to rest easy knowing you’re providing the elongating traction that your spine needs.
Studio Quality Yoga Accessories You’ll Get:
– 1 Travel Bag
– 1 Yoga Swing Seat/Hammock
– 2 Yoga Swing Arms with 3 comfortably sized handles per yoga swing arm
– 4 High-Strength Steel Carabiners
Comfort Beyond ComparisonWith 6 large and thick soft-padded handles, and silky parachute material, our yoga hammocks are sure to exceed your expectations of what it means to exercise in comfort and luxury
Elevate your yoga routine with our premium quality Yoga Swing
Superior Strength and Durability – crafted from high quality parachute material with triple stitched seams, our yoga swing ensures the highest degree of safety and reliability during any of your yoga poses and workout.
Improve Your Health & Enhance Your Well-Being – with regular usage, the benefits of inversion therapy are endless. You will immediately provide spinal traction and has also even been reported to boost your endorphins that make you feel good. Our simplistic yet sleek and stylish yoga swing is the perfect tool to rejuvenate and revitalize your health and exercise routine. Inversion yoga swing provides muscle stretching and strengthening into an all-in-one total body workout!
Highly recommend to buy with our Hammock Hanging Hooks & Extension Hanging Belt↓ (click the photo to purchase)
- Product Size: 98″” x 59″”
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Q: “Do I Need Some Special Training to Use This?”
Getting started is so easy. I’ve put people of all ages, sizes and background into the Yoga Swing, and within 2 minutes, they’re totally hooked. Stiff people, old people, sore people—bring it on!
- Buy and use our Ceiling Hooks and Extension Belt
- Hang in a door frame with Door Mount Bar
- Have a back yard or garden space? Get a Yoga Swing Stand
- Swing it over an exposed beam (in a lofted room, patio, or garage)
- Hang from a swing set/playground (easiest of all)
- Tie it to a tree branch
- Hang from a piece of gym equipment (like a chin-up bar)
Common Benefits Reported by Students:
- Instant traction on your spine (within minutes)
- Relief of back pain and possibly sciatica
- Core strength development
- Deeper backbends, shoulder tension release
- Functional upper body and full body strength
Students are often attracted to the Yoga Swing for spinal traction and passive backbends, but very quickly they learn that the functional pulling and grip strength offered compliments a mat-based yoga practice to create a full-body fitness routine. A yoga practice or exercise routine that integrates The Yoga Swing, even if just once or twice per week, includes pushing, pulling, holding, twists, backbends, forward bends, hip opening and so much more. You can work your shoulders, calm your nerves, and leave class floating on air.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.